Five Generations Logo

703 S 8th St #200
Las Vegas, NV 89101

Experienced Las Vegas Family Law Firm

Serving Families in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Overton, Moapa Valley, Mesquite, Laughlin. and all of Clark County

Complex personal and financial issues can arise during a separation, divorce, paternity or modification action. In these types of cases, you want the most qualified Las Vegas Family law firm to represent your interests. The esteemed family attorneys at the firm, Byron L. Mills, Gregory S. Mills, and Daniel W. Anderson, provide decades of experience in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.

The attorneys adhere to the highest ethical standards while treating their clients with honesty and integrity. Whether negotiating a complicated financial settlement on a pre-file basis or litigating a hotly contested family dispute in the courtroom, the lawyers at Mills, Mills & Anderson have the experience to help their clients fight for the best possible result.

Our Las Vegas Family Law Attorneys are focused on family matters throughout Clark County, NV, including Henderson and North Las Vegas. We represent both men and women throughout the Eighth Judicial District Court, Family Court Division, in Las Vegas in Clark County, NV.

Call (702) 386-0030 to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys. During the consultation, our experienced Las Vegas Family Law legal team can help you decide what steps are needed to protect your right to a fair resolution. Let us give you advice on the best way to proceed.

Types of Family Matters

We represent clients in a variety of family legal matters including:

Additional Resources

Divorce in Clark County, NV - Visit the website for the Clerk of Court in Clark County to learn more about how a divorce is recorded in the Clark County Recorder’s Office after it is filed with Family Court. Also, find additional links for divorce degrees through the self-help center of the family court and the Las Vegas Justice Court Clerk.

Family Law Self-Help Center - Visit the website of the Family Courts and Services Center to learn more about a variety of family legal issues including custody and child support in paternity actions, guardianship, name changes, and divorce. Also find information on separate maintenance, temporary protective orders, enforcing out of state orders, visitation for non-parents, and information for active military service members.

Family Courts in Las Vegas - Visit the website of the Clark County Courts to find more information on the Family Division of the Eighth Judicial District Court. The Family Division was created in January of 1993. Today, it has 20 judges presiding over family and juvenile cases. The Family Court presides over divorce, community property division, child visitation, child custody, child support, abuse/neglect cases, annulment, name changes, and adoption.

Family Courts and Services Center
601 N. Pecos
Las Vegas, NV 89155

Finding a Family Attorney in Nevada

If you need to find a Las Vegas Family Law Firm , then contact the attorneys at Mills, Mills & Anderson. We represent clients in divorce and family law cases throughout the Eighth Judicial District Court, Family Court Division, in Clark County, NV.

Finding out what you might need to do right now to protect your rights and help bring about the best possible outcome for your family. We help clients resolve cases through a mutual agreement when possible. We are also skilled trial lawyers ready to take the case to trial when the most favorable outcome cannot be negotiated before trial.

We are proud to be one of Las Vegas’ most respected family law practices. We work hard to maintain our reputation for excellence and a record of success.

Call us at (702) 386-0030 to discuss the unique facts of your case today.

This article was last updated on Wednesday, June 28, 2017.

Visit Our Officeoffice 703 S. 8th St. Las Vegas, NV 89101 directions
Explore Our Website
Recent Blog Posts